Under Indisch Museum is understood: the owners of the domain names http://www.indischmuseum.nl, https://indischmuseum.com and http://www.indischmuseum.wordpress.com , the initiators and administrators of the Indisch Museum website.
- The Indisch Museum is committed to the reliability and accuracy of all published information. Inaccuracies and omissions may occur. The Indisch Museum reserves the right, at any time, to make changes to the contents of this website or (temporarily) disabling the website without notice.
- Also, the Indisch Museum is not liable for any consequences or damage resulting from the termination of the website.
- The Indisch Museum is not responsible and liable for hyperlinks from this site to third-party sites. Such a hyperlink does not imply that the Indisch Museum is affiliated with the relevant person, group of people or organization, nor does the Indisch Museum endorse the content of the website.
- The Indisch Museum as well the providers of multimedia are not liable for damage resulting from inaccuracies, technical malfunctions, problems caused by, or inherent in, the dissemination of information over the Internet.
- The Indisch Museum is not liable for any direct, indirect and / or consequential damages caused by computer viruses resulting from the access to, and trust in, the multimedia information on this website or any related website.
- The user indemnifies the Indisch Museum and its agents, representatives, trading partners, licensees, etc. from judicial and extrajudicial measures and the costs thereof arising from the use or abuse of the website or violation of any law.
All intellectual property rights relating to the multimedia information on this website belong to the Indisch Museum and its affiliates, companies or institutions or are incorporated with the consent of the owner of the relevant intellectual property rights.
Email messages and any forwarded files are confidential and intended exclusively for addressee(s). If the message is incorrectly addressed, we will ask you to destroy it and possibly inform us of the incorrect addressing. (Financial) rights can not be derived from aforementioned message.